The following products and services are available to help meet your family’s needs, preferences and budget. Please contact us directly for more information. One of our directors will be happy to assist you and answer any additional questions you may have.
All Faiths Cremation Society offers:
- Direct cremation
- Travel and Relocation Protection Plan
- Urns and keepsakes
- Printed prayer cards
- Shipping cremated remains within the U.S. or Canada via registered mail
- Preneed cremation planning
- Optional cremation containers
We offer four cremation containers to choose from in addition to the alternative container, one specifically for situations where oversized accomodation is necessary. Our cremation containers shelter and hold your loved one before and during the cremation process. Cremation containers provide a fabric interior material and pillow and it is constructed of blue corrugated fiberboard.
Urns and Keepsakes
After cremation, an urn may be needed to hold the cremated remains of your loved one. The styles and prices of urns vary depending on the type of memorialization a family or individual selects, such as burial, scattering or placement in a niche or at home. For uniquely personal reasons, many families also choose to share a portion of the cremated remains with loved ones by keeping a small portion in a keepsake urn for posterity.
The way you choose to remember your loved one—or yourself—should be as unique as the life it represents. Whatever you decide, there is a variety of memorial products that fits your needs and preferences.
- Permanent urns – Full size and double size urns handcrafted from cultured marble, wood, ceramic, glass, resin, and steel.
- Keepsake portion urns – Manufactured from the same materials as our permanent urns, these smaller versions are designed to accommodate a small portion of the cremated remains and they can then be given to different family members.